INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AS YOU USE OUR SERVICES We collect or receive information you provide when you apply, use or sign up for/on a NYOJU PRIVATE LIMITED AEPS/MATM/POS/QR/PG/Acquiring or other Services, go through our identity or account verification process, authenticate into your account, communicate with us, answer our surveys, upload content, or otherwise use the Services. We collect or receive information about you when you use our AEPS/MATM//POS/QR/PG/Acquiring and/or Services, including:
• Identification Information. Your name; email address; mailing address; mobile/phone number; photograph; birthdate; passport, driver's license, PAN, or other government-issued identification; or other historical, contact, and demographic information when you apply, use or sign up for a NYOJU PRIVATE LIMITED AEPS/MATM/POS/QR/PG/Acquiring and/or other Services, signature, and authentication credentials (for example, information you use to login to your account), including IP address.
• Background Information. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we may obtain background check reports from public records of criminal convictions and arrest records. We may use your information, including your full name, government-issued identification number, and date of birth, to obtain such reports.
• Financial Information. Information such as bank account, payment card numbers, credit reports, and other publicly available information.
• Credit, Compliance and Fraud. Information about you from third parties in connection with any credit investigation, credit eligibility, identity or account verification process, fraud detection process, or collection procedure, or as may otherwise be required by applicable law. This includes, without limitation, the receipt and exchange of account or credit-related information with any credit reporting agency or credit bureau, where lawful, and any person or corporation with whom you have had, currently have, or may have a financial relationship, including without limitation past, present, and future places of employment, financial institutions, and personal reporting agencies.
• Transaction Information. When you use our AEPS/MATM/POS/QR/PG Acquiring and/or other Services to make, accept, request, or record payments, we receive information about when and where the transactions occur, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
• Other Information You Provide. Information that you voluntarily provide to us, including any survey responses; participation in contests, promotions, or other prospective seller marketing forms or devices; suggestions for improvements; referrals; or any other actions performed on the Services. INFORMATION WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE FROM YOUR USE OF OUR POS AND/OR SERVICES We collect or receive information about you and the devices you use to access the PoS and/or Services, such as your computer, mobile phone, or tablet. The information that we collect or receive includes:
• Precise Geolocation Information. The location of your device.
• Device Information. Information about your device, including your hardware model, operating system and version, device name, unique device identifier, mobile network information, and information about the device's interaction with our Services.
• Use Information. Information about how you use our Services, including your access time, "login" and "log-out" information, browser type and language, country and language setting on your device, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, the domain name of your Internet service provider, other attributes about your browser, mobile device and operating system, any specific page you visit on our website/platform, content you view, features you use, the date and time of your visit to or use of the Services, your search terms, the website you visited before you visited or used the Services, data about how you interact with our Services, and other clickstream data.
• Business Information. Information about products and services you sell (including inventory, pricing and other data) and other information you provide about you or your business.
For more information, we encourage you to check the privacy policies of these third parties to learn about their privacy practices.
Personal Information You may access, change, or correct information that you have provided by logging into your NYOJU PRIVATE LIMITED account at any time or by making a request to us on firstname.lastname@example.org , in which case we may need to verify your identity before granting access or otherwise changing or correcting your information.
If you wish to deactivate your account, you can do so by logging into your NYOJU PRIVATE LIMITED account or by emailing us on:email@example.com
In order to provide certain Services, we may require access to location information, including precise geolocation information collected from your device. If you do not consent to collection of this information, certain Services will not function properly and you will not be able to use those Services.
You can opt out of receiving promotional messages from NYOJU PRIVATE LIMITED by following the instructions in those messages, by informing the caller that you would not like to receive future promotional calls, or by changing your notification settings by logging into your NYOJU PRIVATE LIMITED account. You may only opt-out of text messages from NYOJU PRIVATE LIMITED by replying STOP. Opting out of receiving communications may impact your use of the Services. If you decide to opt out, we can still send you non-promotional communications, such as digital receipts and messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, the internet is not a 100% secure environment, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of the transmission or storage of your information. We hold information about you both at our own premises and with the assistance of third-party service providers.